Purple upcycled patchwork rakhi
Regular price Rs. 530
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Upcycled patchwork Rakhis made from textile remnants in shades of Purple. It features a button and eye closure, allowing for easy size adjustment and ensuring a comfortable fit for any wrist.
Size Guide +
Upto 1" x 9"
Shipping Information +
- Free domestic shipping
- Free International shipping on all orders above INR 24000
- The product will be dispatched the same day as the placement of order.
Product Care +
- Handwash gently
- Keep it flat
- Iron on reverse side
Additional Information +
- Jod pieces are made out of 100% pre consumer cutting room scraps, design room waste and leftover materials. This is the material that is usually sent to landfill by clothing manufacturers. It may be the excess fabric or embroideries, something that was dyed wrong color or just a discard after design changes or a wrong cutting. In our efforts to promote circular economy, at PR we always reuse fabrics and embroideries that have never been previously used or worn. It is a very tedious and time consuming design and tailoring process but we stay committed to promoting sustainability.
- Every zero waste Priyanka Raajiv product is made using a closed loop production system. All scraps are kept until they have been used.
- Handmade in India
- By purchasing a Priyanka Raajiv garment, you are supporting a reduction in textile pollution, fair labor practices and a sustainable fashion habit.
- No two Jod pieces are ever alike. Our unique process ensures that the placement of fabric will always be similar not same, we always create with stretch fabrics of similar types and weights that fit within the same color palette and design. Your piece will be unique to you, it will resemble what’s pictured on the website.
- Natural Imperfections & variations of colors, embroideries and weaves are the mark of fine craftsmanship and handmade textiles
- Slight variation of color is possible owing to photographic distortion or the screen settings of the monitor or phone