“PRIYANKA RAAJIV http://www.priyankaraajiv.com (hereinafter referred to as “PRIYANKA RAAJIV”) is the brand owned and operated by ATELLIER Embroiderys Exim India ,a Company established and registered in India with its registered office at Survey no 29A/7B/1, Plot number 12, Wadgaonsheri Pune-411014, Maharashtra.
The Company has outlet in Pune at the above mentioned address.
- The Company may modify these terms and conditions as stated on the Website (http://www.priyankaraajv.com ) at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified version on the Website without prior intimation to the users. Your continued use of the Website shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified terms and conditions. However, contracts concluded on the basis of previous terms and conditions shall remain unaffected, but you have to prove the terms which are applicable.
USE OF MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE
- PRIYANKA RAAJIV has created this Website to provide information about its company and products for your personal use. Whilst considerable effort has been made to ensure that the visual representations of PRIYANKA RAAJIV products displayed on the Website are representative of the color, design and style etc. of the original products, slight variations, distortions and/or differences may be apparent when compared to the original product. This may, for example, be due to technical issues such as your browser or computer settings. Accordingly, PRIYANKA RAAJIV cannot be held liable for any apparent differences in the product images represented on the website and the original products. We strongly advise you to visit the store to understand the visual appearance of the product.
- You should assume that everything that you see or read on the Website (such as images, photographs, including any person represented in the photographs, illustrations, icons, texts, video clips, music, written and other materials) ( "PRIYANKA RAAJIV") is protected by legislation such as copyright, designs and trademark legislation and under international treaty provisions and national laws worldwide unless otherwise stated therein.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT POLICY
- The general layout and design of the PRIYANKA RAAJIV website (http://www.priyankaraajiv.com ) as well as its contents consisting of names, such as trademarks and/or brand names are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights which are the property of ATELLIER Embroiderys Exim India or any of its subsidiaries or affiliated companies. For this reason, no part of the website shall be copied, reproduced, distributed or published, in whole or in part, by any user of the website for any purpose without the prior express written consent of PRIYANKA RAAJIV
- ATELLIER Embroiderys Exim India grants the user a limited, non-exclusive license to generate quotes and place orders with PRIYANKA RAAJIV and thereby retains all ownership and intellectual property rights to the said Website. The user may not cause or permit reverse engineering, disassembly or decompile the Website.
- Any downloading or otherwise copying from PRIYANKA RAAJIV website, if authorized by PRIYANKA RAAJIV, will not transfer title to any software or material to anyone.
It is acknowledged that electronic communications, databases and websites are subject to errors, malfunctions, tampering and break-ins, or that use thereof may result in damages to your systems or operations. PRIYANKA RAAJIV will implement reasonable precautions to attempt to prevent such occurrences; however, PRIYANKA RAAJIV does not guarantee and shall not be liable for such occurrences. The user will be solely responsible for ensuring that any information or content downloaded from the Website or any other website accessed from the Website does not contain any virus or other computer software code or subroutine designed to disable, erase, impair or otherwise damage its systems, software or data, and you shall indemnify, defend and hold PRIYANKA RAAJIV harmless from any liability, claim, cost or damage arising out of any third-party claim or suit caused by such virus or code or subroutine.
In case of any legal assistance or support, you may contact us at info or email@example.com ( email needs to be created )
- By providing links to third-party websites, PRIYANKA RAAJIV does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products or services available on its website. PRIYANKA RAAJIV makes no warranty as to the accuracy, lawfulness or use of resources available on its website.
- PRIYANKA RAAJIV shall not be liable for updating of any and all web links referenced on http://www.priyankaraajiv.com nor for the availability of such external sites or resources. PRIYANKA RAAJIV shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites.
- PRIYANKA RAAJIV is not responsible for hyperlinks from any third-party websites to the PRIYANKA RAAJIV website and reserves the right to refrain anybody from establishing a link pointing to the PRIYANKA RAAJIV website at any time.
For any questions or concerns about the PRIYANKA RAAJIV website or these terms or any inquiry about intellectual property rights matters, please Contact Us.
- All prices (if shared on the website http://www.priyankaraajiv.com) are stated in Indian Rupees and are subject to change, at any time and without notice. PRIYANKA RAAJIV reserves the right to change prices without prior notice at any time .PRIYANKA RAAJIV carries out checks on a regular basis to ensure that the prices shown are correct. However, certain prices may be impacted by an error.
- Unless otherwise specified, the information and products presented on http://www.priyankaraajiv.comare presented solely for the purpose of promoting PRIYANKA RAAJIV's products and services. However, the Website may identify products that are not available worldwide.
- The user shall defend, indemnify, and hold PRIYANKA RAAJIV and its affiliates, employees, contractors, vendors, directors, suppliers and representatives harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that arise from or relate to the use or misuse of, or access to, the Services, content, or otherwise from the violation of Terms and Conditions, or infringement by the user, or any third party using their Account or identity in the Services, of any intellectual property or other right, claim or action, including but not limited to personal injury or property damage of any person or entity.
- PRIYANKA RAAJIV reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the user. In such an event, the user will assist and co-operate with PRIYANKA RAAJIV in asserting any available defenses.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event shall, PRIYANKA RAAJIV or its directors, employees, agents, partners, or suppliers, be liable under any contract, tort, strict liability, negligence or any other legal or equitable theory with respect to the services:
(i) for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or for any indirect, incidental, exemplary, special, punitive, compensatory or consequential loss or damage of any kind (howsoever arising); or
(ii) for any bugs, viruses, trojan or the like (regardless of the source of origination).
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India without regard to the conflicts of law provisions. You agree that any and all disputes arising from or relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions, including disputes relating to the validity thereof, and any disputes related to the use of the Services, shall be governed by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in New Delhi, India.
- The information specified on http://www.priyankaraajiv.com is only intended for general information purposes.
- Due to the changing nature of laws and regulations and the intrinsic risks of electronic communication, there may be delays, defects or other inconsistencies in the information provided on this website. The information provided on this website may not be considered as legal or other professional advice. Accordingly, no actions should be taken based on this information without prior expert advice.
- PRIYANKA RAAJIV makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about:
a. any of the content of this website (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose of any such content); or
b. any content of any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext links or otherwise through this website ('Third Party Site').
- PRIYANKA RAAJIV does not endorse or approve the content of any Third Party Site, nor will it incur any liability in connection with any of them (including, but not limited to, liability arising out of any allegation that the content of any Third Party Site infringes any law or the rights of any person or is obscene, defamatory or scandalous).
- In no event will PRIYANKA RAAJIV be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, PRIYANKA RAAJIV takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org