Olive green, Silk banarasi tissue saree with dull gold Anaar butas all over. The saree is featured with geometric and floral borders and palla. The saree is woven in Kadua technique and is paired with Sachi, upcycled patchwork blouse in the shades of gold and beige.
- Color - Olive Green
- Fabric Details - Banarasi Silk
- Craft Technique - Banarasi
Length - 5.5 m (approximately)
Width - 45 inches (approximately)
Shipping Information +
- Free domestic shipping
- Free International shipping on all orders above INR 24000
- The product will be dispatched immediately in 2-3 working days if readily available.
Domestic shipping- 3-6 working days
International shipping – 12-15 working days
The delivery timeline may vary subject to the production and weaving time. In that case,
Domestic shipping- 3-4 weeks
International Shipping- 5-6 weeks
Product Care +
- Dry clean only
- Air the textile on a regular basis
- Store the garment in a muslin cloth away from sunlight
- Iron on reverse side
- Change the folds regularly or keep the products as a roll
- Avoid bringing in contact with liquids specially perfumes
Additional Information +
- Blouse worn by the model is not included, the saree comes with its own unstitched fabric.
- The blouse fabric can be stitched and customized at an additional charge.
- The saree finishing ( side edging and fall) is included
- Handmade in India and ethically crafted.
- By purchasing a Priyanka Raajiv garment, you are supporting a reduction in textile pollution, fair labor practices and a sustainable fashion habit.
- Natural Imperfections & variations of colors, embroideries and weaves are the mark of fine craftsmanship and handmade textiles
- Slight variation of color is possible owing to photographic distortion or the screen settings of the monitor or phone